Here are 5 different ways this can be done
- Self publish through amazon, iBooks, or Nook
- Self publish through your own website with physical books
- major publishing houses
- Self publishing it as a lead generation tool. Free giveaway to land an opt-in.
- Publishing through a university as a study tool
When you understand how and where to publish then you can implement the ideas you need to make those books sell. Publishing is not the first thing you should do as you need to research the market, research your buyers and how to market it effectively.
Once you have that down and know where you will publish it to, then you can can set up a roadmap where you will get the most eyeballs to see and read your work.
Here are some children’s books that are a good example of this:
Incoming search terms:
- Writing/Publishing submit
Latest posts by A. J. WESTIN (see all)
- Ruth Miskin – How to Teach Children to Write – Oxford School Improvement - July 30, 2015
- Writing Children’s Books:What Should I Write About? - July 30, 2015
- Powerful Techniques That Inspire Your Children’s Fiction Writing - July 29, 2015